Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Something New

I'm finding that my previous notion of creating a block by block account of our neighborhood was perhaps a bit too ambitious for myself at this point in time. The effort that it takes to locate each item of interest on the aerial photo is a fun way to document where interesting things occur in our neighborhood, but it also takes a considerable amount of time.

So, I think I'd like to try something new. Instead of discussing topics in a particular order based on each block, I think I will try posting general topics that are relevant to the neighborhood. I'll still take pictures from around the neighborhood, but I might not always locate them with a map. I think this will offer more freedom to talk about neighborhood topics and still be interesting and fun. What do you think? :)

No comments: